Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-uri-get-off-my-lawn-00.txt

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:38 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> FYI; this is an attempt to address a problem that's becoming more common in IETF specs as well as those elsewhere.
>
> Comments / suggestions welcome.

Looks good. There's a legacy part of the platform related to plugins
where we violate this:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#concept-embed-type
You might want to call that out. I don't think there's anything else.

In TC39's design of modules there is a default loader design which
does some magic to a string and appends ".js" to it as well as
resolving it against some base URL. Given that you can override the
default loader that might be okay, although I don't really like it.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/