Plan for publishing TAG "URIs in Data Primer"

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:57:07 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
At our March F2F, the TAG agreed [1] to publish "URIs in Data Primer" [2].
The specific resolution is:

RESOLUTION: The TAG agrees to publish
www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uris-in-data-2013-03-07/ with modifications agreed
on 19 March 2013, as FPWD

I'm pretty sure we neglected to assign an action to make this happen, so
two questions:

* Where does this stand? Is anyone moving ahead on the resolution?

* Who should have the action for next steps.

We can discuss on Thursday if necessary, but it appears to me that the next
steps are purely clerical.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/03/19-minutes#item05