Re: objectives matrix link for f2f agenda; required reading

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 18:35:25 -0400
To: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
CC: www-tag@w3.org
Done.

I already had it as http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/action-726 but have
replaced the link. Please note that, consistent with past requests from TAG
members, I am now maintaining as identical [1] and [2]. Please update both
if you update either (I'm presuming I still have the write lock for the
moment in any case).

BTW: I'm about to announce significant updates. I think it's pretty close
except for the time slot assignments. I >think< I've picked up everything
that was in your notes in the <pre> sections. Thank you for all the help!
Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly