TAG Product Page for Fragment IDs Work

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:04:25 -0400
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Jeni: thank you or the hard work on fragment ids. Heading into the F2F, I
want to get the product pages up-to-date. That will help us agree quickly
on where we stand, and avoid unnecessary clerical work at the meetings.

Would it be possible for you to update [1] to reflect current status and
plans, and then to link that from a new version of the index page [2]?
Also, because the fragids stuff was never properly recorded, the index page
records a link to dated copy [1]. The other index page entries refer to
undated URIs, and therefore don't require frequent updates. Please check in
an undated fragids page, when ready, and link that from new (dated and
undated) copies of the index page. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-01-05.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/