New Editor's Draft of 'Best Practices for Fragids and Media Types'

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:06:35 +0100
To: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi,

I have created a new editor's draft of 'Best Practices for Fragment Identifiers and Media Type Definitions' at:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids-2012-09-23

Unless there are comments within the next week, I imagine this will be the version that we should review for publication as Last Call Working Draft during the F2F in early October.

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison