Re: "Publishing and Linking on the Web Draft Published" in W3C news

Hi Ashok,

At present the abstract is written more as a neutral statement of the
rationale for the document, so it does not fill this function.  The
conclusions at the end come much closer, as they summarize the resulting
points.  But since they're at the end I'm concerned that many policy
makers would never get that far to read them.

Thanks,
David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.