Re: talking about WebIDL

On 22/09/2012 00:23 , Jonathan A Rees wrote:
> "Mark S. Miller" <erights@google.com> writes:
>> I notice that
>> <http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/advanced_search?keywords=&hdr-1-name=subject&hdr-1-query=&hdr-2-name=from&hdr-2-query=Dardailler&hdr-3-name=message-id&hdr-3-query=&period_month=&period_year=&index-grp=Public__FULL&index-type=t&type-index=public-script-coord&resultsperpage=20&sortby=date>
>> produces no results.
>
> Yes, and similarly for (Istvan) Sebestyen and (Josée) Auber, his
> putative counterparts at Ecma.

The people who get listed as liaisons are most of the time whoever is
available and can figure out how to route the email to the right person.
I believe that Daniel D. is the default liaison for a bunch of standard
organisations.

There is a mailing list that is dedicated to coordinating between
WebIDL, TC39, the various API groups, etc. and that is actively used:
public-script-coord@w3.org. If anyone has an issue, that's the place to
take it. If and when that does not work, then we can escalate (through
the WebApps WG). As far as I can tell, none of this has taken place so I
reckon that there's plenty of opportunity to talk about this yet.