Re: "Publishing and Linking on the Web Draft Published" in W3C news

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:24:27 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Thank you, and congratulations to all the TAG members including especially
the four editors, Larry Masinter, Jeni Tennison, Ashok Malhotra, and Dan
Appelquist.

www-tag readers: note that the TAG will be meeting in just under three
weeks. If you happen to have comments on this draft ready ahead of that,
there's a good chance they'll be considered at the meeting. We expect this
work to continue for awhile, and possibly for multiple iterations before we
have a REC, so comments are welcome after the meeting too.

Thank you.

Noah