new version of 'objectives matrix'

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:31:05 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
re ACTION-726 and TAG effectiveness:

As requested I added links to findings and issues. That means I've
done everything I originally intended to do on this activity.
I tried to include all findings and all open and pending review issues.
There are a few exceptions for things I (subjectively) considered
trivial or redundant.
A few closed issues are in there too, but I found that for the most
part these were either unimportant or redundant with findings.

Some 'objectives' are similar to one another and the placement of
findings and issues is sometimes somewhat arbitrary.

The matrix is big. I split the 'approach' column into columns for
architectural or tactical approach (technology independent) vs.
'realization' (how it plays out in practice). I also added a column
for finding and issue references. There are a few new rows for
architectural objectives not covered in AWWW (deep linking,
mechanization, scalability), and a list of 'orphan' issues whose
architectural objectives I was unable to articulate.

Jonathan