W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2012

Draft TAG minutes from telcon of 2012-08-30

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 04:25:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <alpine.DEB.1.10.1209070419230.16706@wnl.j3.bet>
Available at

    http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/08/30-minutes.html

and below in text format.

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

    This is version has not been approved as a true record of the
    TAG's meeting and there is some risk that individual TAG
    members have been misquoted. This transcript should typically
    not be quoted, except as necessary to arrange for correction
    and approval.

               Technical Architecture Group Teleconference

30 Aug 2012

    [2]Agenda

       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Aug/0046.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Noah, TimBL, Yves, Jonathan, Larry, Henry

    Regrets
    Chair
           Noah

    Scribe
           Yves

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]approval of minutes
          2. [6]Publishing and Linking
          3. [7]Pending Review Action Items
          4. [8]Overdue actions
          5. [9]Open actions
      * [10]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

approval of minutes

    <noah> [11]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/08/23-minutes

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/08/23-minutes

    RESOLUTION: minutes approved

    missing minutes for aug 2

    next week, there will be no call

    re: f2f, we should be all set, but we don't have an hotel list
    yet

Publishing and Linking

    <noah> [12]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/08/23-minutes

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/08/23-minutes

    <noah>
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb
    -2012-08-29.html

      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb-2012-08-29.html

    Larry: the goal is to have something suitable to be published
    as a FPWD. There will be some nits

    <noah> FWIW: I think the changes to the Note on Silk come close
    enough to satisfying my concerns, thank you.

    would be good to decide publication over email

    <Zakim> ht, you wanted to propose a New Orleans vote

    Noah: we can have an approval and leave editors fix what needs
    fixing, then wait a few days for negative reaction on the ML or
    else publish

    <noah> Henry wrote: "Thanks for making the effort, and I'm
    content with where you ended up,

    <noah> modulo a few low-level glitches which I'll signal
    offline."

    <noah> We'll wait for Larry

    <noah> "Such sub-systems cannot exercise judgment, even if
    required to by governance."

    comments from Noah:
    [14]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Aug/0050.ht
    ml

      [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Aug/0050.html

    Larry: the crux is a web content/web page/web document
    distinction

    content is stuff (js, css, image, whatever), page is what you
    see, document is what allow the page to be seen

    <noah> The state of discussion is that everyone's pretty happy,
    but Larry and Henry both feel that the terminology around Web
    Page, Web Content, and Web Document isn't entirely in good
    shape.

    ht: if you think the 3-way distinction is difficult to make it
    work (I like it), you can use only web contant and web page

    Noah: do you want more discussion, or is it OK to vote on
    publication now?

    <no objection>

    <noah> RESOLUTION: Larry as editor will make revisions as he
    sees fit, there will be 3 days for objections, and then
    [15]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb
    -2012-08-29.html will be published as a FPWD

      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb-2012-08-29.html

    RESOLUTION: Larry as editor will make revisions as he sees fit,
    there will be 3 days for objections, and then
    [16]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb
    -2012-08-29.html will be published as a FPWD

      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb-2012-08-29.html

    <jar> Ack Thinh Nguyen?

    Larry +1

    <Larry> "will ack Thinh, please suggest wording

    <noah> ACTION-732?

    <trackbot> ACTION-732 -- Larry Masinter to prepare FPWD on
    Publishing and Linking -- due 2012-08-21 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [17]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/732

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/732

    <noah> ACTION-732 - DUE 2012-09-05

    <noah> ACTION-732: DUE 2012-09-05

    <trackbot> ACTION-732 prepare FPWD on Publishing and Linking
    notes added

Pending Review Action Items

    <noah> ACTION-730?

    <trackbot> ACTION-730 -- Jeni Tennison to working with Yves to
    publish FPWD on Fragids -- due 2012-07-31 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [18]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/730

      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/730

    [19]http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-fragid-best-practices-20120726
    /

      [19] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-fragid-best-practices-20120726/

    <noah> close ACTION-730

    <trackbot> ACTION-730 working with Yves to publish FPWD on
    Fragids closed

    <noah> ACTION-543?

    <trackbot> ACTION-543 -- Peter Linss to propose addition to
    Fragid draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in
    media type -- due 2012-09-12 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [20]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

    <noah> ACTION-564?

    <trackbot> ACTION-564 -- Henry Thompson to track fragid issues
    in 3023bis, report to TAG and/or communicate with 3023bis
    editors as appropriate -- due 2012-09-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [21]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/564

      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/564

    ht: Larry were you in Vancouver? any mention of 3023bis?

    <noah> Luckily, 564 is not due until tomorrow :-)

    <noah> I

    Larry: no mention of this during the last IETF meeting

    <noah> ACTION-732 DUE 2012-09-05

    <trackbot> ACTION-732 prepare FPWD on Publishing and Linking
    due date now 2012-09-05

    <Larry> should XMLCore take it on?

    <noah> ACTION-564?

    <trackbot> ACTION-564 -- Henry Thompson to track fragid issues
    in 3023bis, report to TAG and/or communicate with 3023bis
    editors as appropriate -- due 2012-09-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [22]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/564

      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/564

    <noah> ACTION-564 Due 2012-09-30

    <trackbot> ACTION-564 Track fragid issues in 3023bis, report to
    TAG and/or communicate with 3023bis editors as appropriate due
    date now 2012-09-30

    <noah> ACTION-635?

    <trackbot> ACTION-635 -- Henry Thompson to update product page
    for Frag IDS and Mime types, to include realistic goals and
    dates -- due 2012-06-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [23]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/635

      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/635

    <noah> ACTION-635 Due 2012-09-11

    <trackbot> ACTION-635 Update product page for Frag IDS and Mime
    types, to include realistic goals and dates due date now
    2012-09-11

    <noah> ACTION-686?

    <trackbot> ACTION-686 -- Robin Berjon to try to find who is in
    charge of the current browser content sniffing clustermess, and
    see if there is a way of moving out of the quagmire -- due
    2012-05-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [24]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/686

      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/686

Overdue actions

    <noah> Robin's comment in the action is:

    <noah> The person in charge is Adam Barth and the document is
    pretty much final. I see little support for changing this.

    <noah> Robin Berjon, 7 Jun 2012, 16:24:19

    <Larry> I was trying to talk people into turning off sniffing
    with HTTP 2.0

    <Larry> not listed in
    [25]http://www.w3.org/2012/webapps/charter/Overview.html

      [25] http://www.w3.org/2012/webapps/charter/Overview.html

    [26]https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-mime-sniff-03

      [26] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-mime-sniff-03

    [27]http://mimesniff.spec.whatwg.org/

      [27] http://mimesniff.spec.whatwg.org/

    <Larry> I think Action 686 should be repoened

    <Larry>
    "[28]https://github.com/abarth/websec/commits/master/drafts/sni
    ff.html last edit Nov 2011

      [28] https://github.com/abarth/websec/commits/master/drafts/sniff.html

    <noah> ACTION-686?

    <trackbot> ACTION-686 -- Robin Berjon to try to find who is in
    charge of the current browser content sniffing clustermess, and
    see if there is a way of moving out of the quagmire -- due
    2012-09-18 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [29]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/686

      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/686

    <Larry> "section 9 on 'fonts' is left 'todo'

    <noah> Not sure whether Robin wants to pick this up, but at
    least it's open now.

    <noah> If he doesn't, we'll have to find someone else to carry
    this forward.

    <ht> [30]http://mimesniff.spec.whatwg.org/

      [30] http://mimesniff.spec.whatwg.org/

    in a ML, Adam Barth said the document was now there ^

    <Larry> When the document was in the IETF, I raised issues

    <noah>
    [31]http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=7239&to=7240

      [31] http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=7239&to=7240

    <Larry> none of the issues I raised in the IETF have been
    addressed

    <Larry> changing venue doesn't relieve you of the
    responsibility of responding to issues raised

    <jar> (for the minutes: mimesniff is titled "MIME Sniffing Work
    in Progress — Last Update 25 November 2011")

    <noah> HTML5 has a reference MIMESNIFF which resolves to
    [32]http://mimesniff.spec.whatwg.org/

      [32] http://mimesniff.spec.whatwg.org/

    <noah> Seems like they'll have to finish it or change the
    reference.

    <Larry> What I suggested to PHilippe in Vancouver is a little
    more radical

    html5 has things like sniffing charset

    that mmay be put in a separate document as well (like put all
    the sniffing parts in separate document(s))

    <noah> ACTION-713?

    <trackbot> ACTION-713 -- Robin Berjon to incorporate into
    Privacy document "There are concerns wrt protocols and privacy,
    there are concerns wrt APIs and privacy. We're working on APIs,
    IETF are working on protocols, we will collaborate and try to
    converge at least on terminology going forward" -- due
    2012-06-19 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [33]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713

      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713

    <noah>
    [34]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization.html

      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization.html

    <noah> Robin is the only one assigned

    <noah> ACTION-713 Due 2012-09-13

    <trackbot> ACTION-713 Incorporate into Privacy document "There
    are concerns wrt protocols and privacy, there are concerns wrt
    APIs and privacy. We're working on APIs, IETF are working on
    protocols, we will collaborate and try to converge at least on
    terminology going forward" due date now 2012-09-13

    <noah> ACTION-715 Due 2012-09-13

    <trackbot> ACTION-715 prepare draft FPWD of some patterns for
    privacy in APIs, to be reviewed by TAG and published due date
    now 2012-09-13

    <noah> ACTION-685?

    <trackbot> ACTION-685 -- Robin Berjon to create a product page
    proposing the Task Force on Web Security/Privileges/Trust/etc.
    -- due 2012-08-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [35]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/685

      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/685

    <noah> In June Robin said:

    <noah> This ought to be revisited once the SysApps WG is
    chartered. it may be that that is where all of this discussion
    will take place.

    <noah> Robin Berjon, 8 Jun 2012, 08:59:19

    <Larry> Still in discussion?

    <noah> NM: Yves, do you know about Sysaps?

    <noah> Yves: Not sure

    <noah> LM: Think it's still under discussion

    <Larry> Due to August holidays we have extended this review
    period to 10 September.

    <Larry> Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

    <noah> ACTION-685 Due 2012-09-30

    <trackbot> ACTION-685 create a product page proposing the Task
    Force on Web Security/Privileges/Trust/etc. due date now
    2012-09-30

    <noah> ACTION-700 Due 2012-11-30

    <trackbot> ACTION-700 Send note to tag@ that he will send later
    to the AB (as himself) proposing the changes to electoral
    proceedings due date now 2012-11-30

    <noah> ACTION-659?

    <trackbot> ACTION-659 -- Yves Lafon to track IETF efforts on
    HTTP 2.0 & SPDY -- due 2012-08-05 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [36]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/659

      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/659

    [37]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2012Aug/
    0001.html

      [37] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2012Aug/0001.html

    <noah> YL: I think Larry learned more than I, having been at
    IETF Vancouver.

    Larry: I was in Vancouver, and I also discussed with mnot
    recently
    ... I can give a report, but I don't see things TAG would work
    on

    <noah> NM: I'm asking if this is a good use of F2F time?

    we could invite Mark or someone else to talk about progress

    <noah> LM: Maybe 30 mins max on SPDY HTTP 2.0 at F2F

    <Larry> i wouldn't recommend more than 30 minutes for an update
    & discussion

    <noah> ACTION-659?

    <trackbot> ACTION-659 -- Yves Lafon to track IETF efforts on
    HTTP 2.0 & SPDY -- due 2012-08-05 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [38]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/659

      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/659

    <noah> ACTION-659 Due 2013-01-01

    <trackbot> ACTION-659 Track IETF efforts on HTTP 2.0 & SPDY due
    date now 2013-01-01

    <noah> ACTION: Larry to prepare for 30 minute report on HTTP
    2.0/SPDY at October 2012 F2F - Due 2012-9-28 [recorded in
    [39]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action01]

      [39] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action01

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-733 - prepare for 30 minute report on
    HTTP 2.0/SPDY at October 2012 F2F [on Larry Masinter - due
    2012-09-28].

    <Larry> my big concern is taht there is a lot of disagreement
    over what "faster" means

    <ht> We certainly made a strong push wrt measurable claims of
    'improvement' and 'speed-up' wrt EXI. . .

    <noah> ACTION-683?

    <trackbot> ACTION-683 -- Yves Lafon to figure out who might be
    a good choice to present Hybi (and as appropriate WebSocket
    protocols) to the TAG -- due 2012-04-24 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [40]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/683

      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/683

    <noah> ACTION-683 Due 2012-09-11

    <trackbot> ACTION-683 Figure out who might be a good choice to
    present Hybi (and as appropriate WebSocket protocols) to the
    TAG due date now 2012-09-11

    <noah> NM: Please tell me by mid-sept what we need for F2F
    agenda.

    <noah> ACTION-617?

    <trackbot> ACTION-617 -- Yves Lafon to work with Noah to take
    [41]http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-namespaceState-20060329/ off
    the Rec track -- due 2012-06-01 -- OPEN

      [41] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-namespaceState-20060329/

    <trackbot>
    [42]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/617

      [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/617

    <noah> ACTION-617 Due 2012-10-15

    <trackbot> ACTION-617 Work with Noah to take
    [43]http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-namespaceState-20060329/ off
    the Rec track due date now 2012-10-15

      [43] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-namespaceState-20060329/

    <noah> YL: Was wondering whether to put note, rescind

    <noah> ACTION-711?

    <trackbot> ACTION-711 -- Peter Linss to report on CSS WG plans
    for documenting policies relating to deployment and withdrawal
    of vendor-prefixed identifiers -- due 2012-08-22 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [44]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711

      [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711

    <Larry> +1 to talk about this

    <noah> NM: I'm inclined to discuss at F2F. What do you all
    think?

    <Larry> i haven't given up on the extensibility work, just put
    it off

    <noah> ACTION: Noah to schedule discussion of vendor prefixes
    (ACTION-711) at F2F - Due 2012-09-20 [recorded in
    [45]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]

      [45] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action02

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-734 - schedule discussion of vendor
    prefixes (ACTION-711) at F2F [on Noah Mendelsohn - due
    2012-09-20].

    <noah> ACTION-711 Due 2012-09-11

    <trackbot> ACTION-711 report on CSS WG plans for documenting
    policies relating to deployment and withdrawal of
    vendor-prefixed identifiers due date now 2012-09-11

    <noah> ACTION-606?

    <trackbot> ACTION-606 -- Peter Linss to invite I18N and other
    concerned groups to provide written technical input as prep to
    discussion with the TAG regarding unicode normalization -- due
    2012-06-12 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [46]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/606

      [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/606

    <noah> ACTION-606 Due 2012-10-31

    <trackbot> ACTION-606 Invite I18N and other concerned groups to
    provide written technical input as prep to discussion with the
    TAG regarding unicode normalization due date now 2012-10-31

    <noah> ACTION-718

    <noah> ACTION-718?

    <trackbot> ACTION-718 -- Ashok Malhotra to propose goals and
    success critera for TAG work on architectural issues relating
    to storage sync, linked data, etc. -- due 2012-08-15 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [47]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/718

      [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/718

    <noah> ACTION-718 Due 2012-09-11

    <trackbot> ACTION-718 Propose goals and success critera for TAG
    work on architectural issues relating to storage sync, linked
    data, etc. due date now 2012-09-11

    <noah> ACTION-714?

    <trackbot> ACTION-714 -- Noah Mendelsohn to communicate that
    tThe TAG thinks the W3C should have a working group working on
    Privacy, with scope to include the area covered by the "Some
    Patterns..." document currently under development in the TAG --
    due 2012-06-19 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [48]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/714

      [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/714

    <noah> ACTION-714 Due 2012-09-11

    <trackbot> ACTION-714 Communicate that tThe TAG thinks the W3C
    should have a working group working on Privacy, with scope to
    include the area covered by the "Some Patterns..." document
    currently under development in the TAG due date now 2012-09-11

    <noah> ACTION-695?

    <trackbot> ACTION-695 -- Jonathan Rees to check with Thomas
    Roessler on whether security review of CORS is coming up in
    W3C/IETF liaison -- due 2012-08-14 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [49]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/695

      [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/695

    <noah> JAR: I think Thomas think's it's getting good review

    <Larry> I was trying to take on the bigger picture in
    "governanceFramework"

    <noah> From JAR's notes in the ACTION:

    <noah> Thomas pointed me at these reviews:

    <noah> Mark Nottingham
    [50]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJ
    un/0643.html

      [50] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/0643.html

    <noah> Jeff Hodges
    [51]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2012Ma
    y/0006.html

      [51] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2012May/0006.html

    <noah> KU Leuven
    [52]https://distrinet.cs.kuleuven.be/projects/HTML5-security/

      [52] https://distrinet.cs.kuleuven.be/projects/HTML5-security/

    <noah> ACTION-695 Due 2012-09-11

    <trackbot> ACTION-695 Check with Thomas Roessler on whether
    security review of CORS is coming up in W3C/IETF liaison due
    date now 2012-09-11

    <noah> ACTION-725?

    <trackbot> ACTION-725 -- Jeni Tennison to with help from Peter,
    to create big picture overview coming out of analysis of TAG
    effectiveness -- due 2012-06-21 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [53]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/725

      [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/725

    <noah> ACTION-672?

    <trackbot> ACTION-672 -- Jeni Tennison to work with PLH to
    create W3C-sponsored registry of HTML extensions, and get that
    referenced from HTML media type registration, per
    [54]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jan/0048.ht
    ml -- due 2012-05-29 -- OPEN

      [54] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jan/0048.html

    <trackbot>
    [55]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/672

      [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/672

    <Larry> Did the AB have an action here?

    <noah> ACTION: Yves to check on AB interest in TAG
    effectiveness [recorded in
    [56]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action03]

      [56] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action03

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-735 - Check on AB interest in TAG
    effectiveness [on Yves Lafon - due 2012-09-06].

    <Larry> I'm happy we have two FPWDs

    <noah> ACTION-725?

    <trackbot> ACTION-725 -- Jeni Tennison to with help from Peter,
    to create big picture overview coming out of analysis of TAG
    effectiveness -- due 2012-06-21 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [57]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/725

      [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/725

Open actions

    <noah> ACTION-710?

    <trackbot> ACTION-710 -- Larry Masinter to keep an eye on
    issues relating to CA infrastructure weakness, including DANE
    -- due 2012-09-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [58]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/710

      [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/710

    <noah> LM: No news now, not much hope of news soon.

    <noah> NM: So, probably continue action, but not F2F

    <noah> ACTION-710 Due 2012-12-01

    <trackbot> ACTION-710 keep an eye on issues relating to CA
    infrastructure weakness, including DANE due date now 2012-12-01

    <noah> ACTION-704?

    <trackbot> ACTION-704 -- Jonathan Rees to with help from Jeni
    and Henry to try to identify next steps for moving forward on
    httpRange-14 -- due 2012-09-17 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [59]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/704

      [59] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/704

    <noah> ACTION-724?

    <trackbot> ACTION-724 -- Henry Thompson to investigate possible
    TAG efforts on URI scheme proliferation and extension points --
    due 2012-08-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [60]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/724

      [60] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/724

    <noah> NM: I'm tempted to schedule this for F2F discussion

    <Larry> I'd question what the problem is

    <Larry> I could lead a review of urireg document

    <Larry> web+

    <noah> I'm thinking of web+XXXXX

    <noah> F2F discussion?

    <jar> The question is which extension point to choose as a
    function of circumstances (I think). URI, media type, fragid,
    domain name, .well-known, etc

    <noah> hmm..no opinions

    <Larry>
    [61]http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-4395bis-irireg-04

      [61] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-4395bis-irireg-04

    <noah> ACTION: Noah to prod Henry on ACTION-724 for F2F
    [recorded in
    [62]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action04]

      [62] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action04

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-736 - Prod Henry on ACTION-724 for
    F2F [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2012-09-06].

    <Larry> if it's on the agenda, i'd include the that

    <noah> [63]https://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open

      [63] https://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open

    <Larry> I should have a new version of publishing in an hour

    <Larry> I got rid of most of the uses of 'resource'

    <noah> ACTION: Yves on Tuesday 4 Sept, if no objections,
    publish FPWD on Publishing and Linking [recorded in
    [64]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action05]

      [64] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action05

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-737 - On Tuesday 4 Sept, if no
    objections, publish FPWD on Publishing and Linking [on Yves
    Lafon - due 2012-09-06].

    ADJOURNED

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Larry to prepare for 30 minute report on HTTP
    2.0/SPDY at October 2012 F2F - Due 2012-9-28 [recorded in
    [65]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: Noah to prod Henry on ACTION-724 for F2F
    [recorded in
    [66]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action04]
    [NEW] ACTION: Noah to schedule discussion of vendor prefixes
    (ACTION-711) at F2F - Due 2012-09-20 [recorded in
    [67]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]
    [NEW] ACTION: Yves on Tuesday 4 Sept, if no objections, publish
    FPWD on Publishing and Linking [recorded in
    [68]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action05]
    [NEW] ACTION: Yves to check on AB interest in TAG effectiveness
    [recorded in
    [69]http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action03]

      [65] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action01
      [66] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action04
      [67] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action02
      [68] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action05
      [69] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/30-tagmem-minutes.html#action03

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [70]scribe.perl version
     1.136 ([71]CVS log)
     $Date: 2012/09/07 08:05:06 $

      [70] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [71] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

-- 
Baroula que barouleras, au tiéu toujou t'entourneras.

         ~~Yves
Received on Friday, 7 September 2012 08:25:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 7 September 2012 08:25:48 GMT