Re: License Feedback

On 13 Oct 2012, at 01:41, Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net> wrote:

> Creative Commons says you should (i.e. they think it is a norm to) use
> xhv:license. See http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CC_REL

What I pointed out was what W3C Groups did. It would be nice to know that the TAG acknowledged such prior work.

Also, given that CC use both "license" and "cc:morePermissions" to point to license info, they seem to be inconsistent.

> I think I was the one to recommend that a document
> coming from the TAG ought to recognize CC as an authority and use
> xhv:license.

I am not arguing against this property, I am pointing out other W3C group views.
And the licensing world is bigger than just CC.

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com