Re: License Feedback

From: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:31:46 +1000
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com

On 12 Oct 2012, at 07:57, Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote:

> I'm changing cc:license to xhv:license.  I'm presuming you agree.

It depends if this spec implies that this is the normative mechanism to link to a license, or if it is just providing examples?

We (in the old PLING IG) had a long discussion with the W3 Media Ontology folk [1].
We ended up agreeing that the best compromise was to use a "policy" statement property,
and to use the XHTML vocab as the type of policy.
See Examples in section 5.1.3.2

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity