Updated required reading and background for F2F

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:56:07 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
As promised, I have attempted to integrate into the F2F agenda [1,2] the
various suggested additional required reading documents provided by TAG
members. I have also added as an informal reference the documents suggested
[3] by David Booth.

I will attempt either tonight or tomorrow to further update with
hour-by-hour proposed schedules.

My time is short before traveling, so I will not be responding to further
requests from non TAG members for formal additions to the agenda (you can
always e-mail www-tag and we'll see your suggestions there). If TAG members
feel I have not properly reflected their instructions, I'd appreciate
hearing about that ASAP.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly