TAG Teleconference of 4 October 2012 is cancelled

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:42:54 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
This is to make official what we agreed informally last week: there will be
no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 4 October. Our next meeting will be the F2F
on 7 October, with business starting at 9:00 AM (please arrive and set up
before that).

A reasonably complete agenda is at [1]; time slots and updates requested in
recent e-mails should be reflected in a revision later today (I hope).

Please sign up for scribing slots at [2].

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/F2FScribing.html