Re: First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:01:52 -0400
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
The agenda says:

SHOULD WE INCLUDE WEB APP STORAGE HERE? Note: Henry Thompson has
suggested that the Wed Architecture Objectives Matrix be considered
along with the question of storage

I think Henry's (and my) suggestion was not to *consider* the matrix,
but to *use* it.

I definitely had the offline apps topic very much in mind in preparing
the objectives matrix, with the idea that the matrix could be used as
a tool to help us focus work. So may I suggest as a session goal the
following:

* Determine architectural objective(s) to drive work on offline
applications, using the objectives matrix (link) as a reference.

Then, as a separate bullet in the agendum (perhaps not a goal), ask,
"should we include web app storage in the discussion?" - as this is a
separate idea from using the matrix as a tool (it could be used for
both/either topics).

Jonathan