Re: 'parallel properties' reference?

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Jonathan,
>
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>wrote:
>
>> Cool!  Thanks to all of you (Stephane, David, Sandro) for all this
>> material. The approach was covered pretty poorly in my issue-57
>> writeup, will amend.
>>
>> The idea has come up with some favorable reception in a couple of TAG
>> discussions, so it's useful to have both the pro and con.
>>

> For the records, could you indicate where the materials above were
> recorded and discussed by the TAG members? I'm curious to see what progress
> was made on the 'parallel properties' in relation to the other email I sent
> about mandating a particular type of URI deployment without an official
> httpRange-14 resolution.

We're pretty much reconstructing the "parallel properties" approach without
much specific reference to Sandro's earlier proposal or others. We have
just stolen the proposal name in the belief that what we're suggesting now
is in the same spirit as what has gone under that banner earlier. I think I
did record the references you gave but don't remember where - will look.

Here's a page with links to F2F discussions and current drafts:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-10-30.html

In the end the TAG will need to make an official "resolution" to publish
some future version of Jeni's document. There is no place to stand to
"mandate" anything; as always all we can do is describe a new profile of
RDF (or JSON-LD) saying what is recommended for people who want to avoid
sowing confusion.

Hope that helps.
Jonathan