Formal TAG call canceled this week - informal discussion instead

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:27:33 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Due to lack of sufficient agenda items, the TAG teleconference scheduled
for this week is cancelled. Note that US Thanksgiving is next week, so
there is no call then either. Our next formal teleconference will be on the
29th of November.

At the request of several TAG members, we will be having an informal
discussion during the usual telcon slot this Thursday, the 15th. Attendance
is encouraged but not required.

Thank you.

Noah