Should we have a TAG call this week?

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 23:01:07 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
We're dealing with a lot of turnover on the TAG, and I see relatively
little that seems new this week. That suggests perhaps cancelling the call.

Next week we have US Thanksgiving, so there would be no call then either.
So, I want to doublecheck that nobody has made progress worth discussing
before we formally cancel this week as well. Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

Noah