Re: TAG telcon of 1 June 2012 will likely be cancelled

I'll dial in for an informal discussion if anyone would like to discuss their work in progress, or other issues of interest, e.g. recent email

-----Original message-----
From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Sent: Wed, May 30, 2012 15:49:16 GMT+00:00
Subject: TAG telcon of 1 June 2012 will likely be cancelled

With some reluctance, I'm inclined to cancel tomorrow's TAG call. There are
no pending review action items, and nothing in either e-mail or last week's
draft minutes that's clearly in a state that merits discussion.

Our F2F is in two weeks, and we often wind up cancelling the call right
before the F2F. So, there's a real risk of no telcon discussion until we
meet. Still, I'd rather have everyone take the time saved and use it to
prepare for the F2F than have a call devoted to low priority or poorly
prepared material.

If someone sees something that really does merit a call, please let me know
ASAP. Otherwise, I'll send the formal cancellation notice tonight or early
tomorrow.

Thank you.

Noah