TAG telcon of 1 June 2012 will likely be cancelled

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:47:20 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
With some reluctance, I'm inclined to cancel tomorrow's TAG call. There are
no pending review action items, and nothing in either e-mail or last week's
draft minutes that's clearly in a state that merits discussion.

Our F2F is in two weeks, and we often wind up cancelling the call right
before the F2F. So, there's a real risk of no telcon discussion until we
meet. Still, I'd rather have everyone take the time saved and use it to
prepare for the F2F than have a call devoted to low priority or poorly
prepared material.

If someone sees something that really does merit a call, please let me know
ASAP. Otherwise, I'll send the formal cancellation notice tonight or early
tomorrow.

Thank you.

Noah