W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2012

Preliminary agenda for the TAG teleconference of 24 May 2012

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 16:44:56 -0400
Message-ID: <4FBBFAC8.8080700@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
A preliminary agenda for the TAG teleconference of 24 May is now available 
at [1,2] and in text-only form below.

I don't see any major topics that merit organized sessions this week but 
(a) it's very possible I missed something and (b) we really need to sort 
through the overdue actions in anticipation of the F2F. This will not be a 
repeat of last week's session on F2F agenda; it will be a review of open, 
and especially of overdue actions.

TAG members: please update the status of your open actions ahead of the 
call, and especially look for those that would result in useful preparation 
for the F2F. Also, if there are other topics you would like added to the 
agenda, let me know. For now, I've marked it as "For TAG Review".

Thank you.


[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/24-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly


    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]17 May 2012 This: [4]24 May 2012
    Next: [5]31 May 2012

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/17-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/24-agenda
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/31-agenda

                 Agenda of 24 May 2012 TAG Teleconference


    Nearby: [6]TAG work plan - [7]Teleconference details -
    [8]issues list - [9]open actions - [10]pending review actions -
    [11]www-tag archive - [12]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Jonathan Rees
           + Regrets: Yves Lafon
           + Future regrets: Yves Lafon (through June, including
           + Agenda Review - [13]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 31 May 2012 , Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: Henry Thompson, Ashok Malhotra, Yves
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [14]17 May 2012
     3. Administrative items
           + Please note new minutes formatting script at
             will include warning about premature use of draft
           + Is there any news regarding possible guests for
             discussion of DANE (see: [16]ACTION-697: on - Larry
             Masinter - Prepare for discussion of CA infrastructure
             weakness (e.g. DANE) - Due: 2012-05-29 - OPEN)
           + Make sure that following [17]last week's discussion,
             we have the right followup actions regarding
             [18]Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types (the chair
             believes we had all necessary substantive discussion
             last week, but just forgot to update actions). See:
                o [19]ACTION-672: on - Jeni Tennison - Work with
                  PLH to create W3C-sponsored registry of HTML
                  extensions, and get that referenced from HTML
                  media type registration, per
                  an/0048.html - Due: 2012-05-29 - OPEN
                o [20]ACTION-690: on - Jeni Tennison - sort next
                  steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types -
                  Due: 2012-05-05 - PENDING REVIEW
     4. Possible informal discussion of CSS vendor prefixes
           + This is not an area in which we are working actively
             just now, but there was an interesting e-mail thread
             starting with [21]this message, and it might be worth
             discussing on the call.
     5. Pending Review Items:
           + [22]Pending review actions in [23]Tracker
     6. Overdue Action Items:
           + [24]Overdue actions in [25]Tracker
     7. Any other business

       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/24-agenda
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/17-minutes
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tools/scribeTAG.perl
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/697
      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/17-minutes.html#item05
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids.html
      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/672
      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/690
      [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012May/0040.html
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/

     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2012/05/22 20:37:22 $

    [26]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [26] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Tuesday, 22 May 2012 20:45:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:33:15 UTC