RE: W3C discussion of CSS prefixes

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:10:48 -0700
To: "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I'm sorry, I read too much into Florian's:

> Today, there is enough content using the "-webkit-gradient(linear..."
> syntax that webkit vendors have decided to never drop it, and other
> vendors are considering supporting it was well in addition to the standard
> syntax.

I was assuming that if he knows what webkit vendors have decided
to do in the future, it must be based on some kind of announcement.

Is he wrong? Are there any webkit vendors who  have NOT decided to
"never drop" support for the  "-webkit-gradient(linear..." syntax?

Larry