The TAG teleconference of 10 May 2012 is cancelled - start working toward F2F please

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 21:22:28 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
As previously noted, there doesn't seem to be enough ready of substance to
merit a call, so this week's teleconference is hereby cancelled.

Please note that the TAG's June F2F is five weeks away, so this is a good
time to put serious time into preparing draft findings and other material.
I'm particularly hoping that we can make progress on fragment identifiers,
on ISSUE-57/httpRange-14, APIs, and storage (which we really need to get
focused I think). Note that I am hoping that Norm Walsh will also be
available at some point to help us make progress on the XML/HTML
unification work.

Thank you.

Noah