Please send any input for the Thursday TAG agenda ASAP

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 10:32:40 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
For reasons explained on last week's call, I will likely be unvailable for
a few days starting tonight. I have agreed to prepare agenda, for a
Thursday call, on the assumption that someone else will chair (we had two
volunteers).

I am about to start the process of preparing the agenda, but unlike most
weeks where I am around to respond to corrections, there will be some
premium this time on getting them right today. So, if you have any
particular suggestions, please send them ASAP. Thank you.

Noah