ACTION-690: Next Steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 21:44:04 +0100
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Noah,

As per ACTION-690 discussed yesterday, I've put together a new draft of the product page for Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types here:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-05-04

which includes the goal to produce an Architectural Recommendation by the end of the year.

I've also pushed back the dates on the Copyright & Linking work to reflect the emphasis on the Fragment Identifier work as agreed yesterday, see:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/PublishingLinking-2012-05-04

Cheers,

Jeni
--