ACTION-687: references to expired RFCs, etc.

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 18:29:07 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <rees@mumble.net>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Jonathan:

Assuming the draft minutes of last week's call [1] quote you correctly, you
asked for more discussion of my:

ACTION-687: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Look for opportunities to discuss
putting forward something to the AB about the Process and the failed
reference from REC drafts to expired RFCs as a side-effect of scope creep
etc. - Due: 2012-05-01 - OPEN

...and I indicated we should try to make progress in e-mail. Please consult
the record of discussion up to this point, and let me know how you'd like
to proceed. Thank you very much.

Noah