Re: Classification of ISSUE-57 change proposals

On 3/30/2012 11:56 AM, Jonathan A Rees wrote:
> I think I agree with all of this.

Great!

> Maybe you could
> take a crack at selecting the webarch points that bear on the
> question?...

In principle yes. In practice, I'm off to the airport soon and not sure
whether I'll get to doing anything ahead of the F2F. Skimming the
Constraints, Principles and Good practices in Webarch it should be pretty
easy to see which ones apply to any proposed httpRange14 solution, no? As
to the findings, if I have some time I'll take a look, but I may not get to it.

Noah