From: "Melvin Carvalho" <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
To: "TAG List" <www-tag@w3.org>, public-lod-request@w3.org
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:13:42 PM
Subject: Call for Two Year Feature Freeze -- to httpRange-14 resolution

In line with:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uddp/change-proposal-call.html

Calls for : "Reinforcement of the status quo".

The proposal simply states, what the title says, and calls for a two year feature freeze on this issue

Benefits
=======

- Continued meteoric rise of the web of documents

- Continued emergence of linked data

- A chance for nascent read/write, web of applications, to come into fruition, based on existing arch

Costs
=====

- Potential continued performance issues for those that choose to deploy the 303 pattern

*Disclaimer* my suggestion is based on work done in the W3C Read Write Web Community group, but are my personal opinion, and do not necessarily reflect the views of that group.

Thanks
Melvin

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION