Re: httpRange-14 Change Proposal

Jeni Tennison wrote:
> # Details
>
> In section 4.1, in place of the second paragraph and following list, substitute:
>
>   There are three ways to locate a URI documentation link in an HTTP response:
>
>    * using the Location: response header of a 303 See Other response [httpbis-2],
>      e.g.
>
>      303 See Other
>      Location: http://example.com/uri-documentation>
>
>    * using a Link: response header with link relation 'describedby' ([rfc5988],
>      [powder]), e.g.
>
>      200 OK
>      Link: <http://example.com/uri-documentation>; rel="describedby"
>
>    * using a ‘describedby’ ([powder]) relationship within the RDF graph created by
>      interpreting the content of a 200 response, eg:
>
>      200 OK
>
>      PREFIX :<http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/>
>      <http://example.com>
>        :describedby <http://example.com/uri-documentation> ;
>        .

Seeking clarification,

Given some arbitrary thing and a description of that thing, let's say:

   <http://example.org/uri> is described by
<http://example.org/uri-documentation>

Previously we could GET /uri and either:

a) follow the value of the Location header in a 303 response to get to
/uri-documentation

b) follow the value of the Link header to get to /uri-documentation

With this proposal though we'd be able to say issue a GET to /uri with
an Accept header value of text/turtle, and the server could return back
the contents of /uri-documentation, with a status of 200 OK, and where
the text/turtle response contained:

PREFIX :<http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/>
<http://example.com> :describedby <http://example.com/uri-documentation>

Is this correct?