Re: Requesting update on HTML/XML unification work

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:01:21 -0400
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 3/22/2012 2:32 PM, Norman Walsh wrote:
> I have been utterly snowed under since I returned from vacation. I've
> got deliverables due next week, I'll turn my attention back to the TF
> as soon as I'm through that gauntlet.
>
> I've nothing to say for Apr f2f, sorry.

No problem at all. We appreciate everything you've been doing for such
little compensation or recognition. It's in fact very useful to have
confirmation that we've not made a mistake in neglecting to schedule
sessions at the F2F.

As previously mentioned, we will be meeting in Cambridge June 12-14. Seems
like a good target for next steps, especially since it's local for you.

Noah