Re: HTTP Range 14

I doubted I was the first to suggest something like it. A quick look at
tdb: and yes, it's pretty much exactly the same idea I was suggesting.

Having tried to explain RDF to many programmers at hack days etc. having
URIs for real-world things start with http: is a hurdle to them
understanding what's going on.

Thanks Graham.

--