Re: revised "URI documentation discovery" product page

On 6/6/2012 4:21 PM, Jonathan A Rees wrote:
> I said a while back that I'd update the product page.
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-06-06.html
> Comments welcome.
>
> Jonathan

Thank you. FWIW, I think it may be a good compromise to check it an at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris, retaining the "DRAFT
2012-06-06 by JAR, with a variety of changes; schedule pushed out 3 months"
note. As long as you do the obvious thing with the list of dated versions
at the bottom, this will ensure that anyone going from the main list of
products will find this too, which I think is helpful. Up to you.

One other nit: most other pages use the phrase "TAG Work Plan" instead of
"products" at the top. I don't have a strong preference, except that
consistency seems to be of some value, and going with "Products" would
impact more of them.

Noah