Re: Changing representations

Consider the following:

Resource /q1w2e3r4 contains sales information my region.

*** request
GET /resource/q1w2e3r4
accept: text/csv

*** response
200 OK
content-type: text/csv
north,south,east,west
100,200,300,200

*** request
PUT /resource/q1w2e3r4
content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
north=100&south=200&east=350&west=150

Now what does a GET request using accept" text/csv return?

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me