There was no official TAG call on 19 July 2012

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:47:16 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
We had a TAG call scheduled for today, but there was not sufficient
attendance to conduct "official business". Instead, those of us who were
there used the time to discuss publishing and linking informally.

Note that there is no call next week on 26 July.

There may be a call on 2 Aug. Assume that it's on, and I'll let you know if
we need to cancel.

Thank you.

Noah