Re: Copyright/linking on 12 July call

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:50:16 -0400
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: www-tag@w3.org

On 7/11/2012 4:10 PM, ashok malhotra wrote:

> I don't think its important who the action is assigned to.  Larry says ...

Yes, but...

The specific reason the action was assigned to you on the 21st of June [1]
was that you said you had specific changes you wanted to work on as a
prelude to possibly agreeing to an appointment as formal editor of the
document. So, the only downside to having the action assigned to the wrong
person is that I will bug the wrong person about progress. More fundamental
is that I want to be sure we're effectively exploring the possibility of
having you take on the editor's role.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/21-minutes.html#item02