Re: Copyright/linking on 12 July call

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:47:41 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: "ashok.malhotra@oracle.com" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 7/11/2012 5:45 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> I should have something to review by the end of this week, not in time for tomorrow's call, but in time for next week's.
>
> I suggest not putting this on the agenda for July 12.

OK, that's great. At least tentatively, we'll have a call on teh 19th as
well, so let's target then. I'm assuming that you'll coordinate as
appropriate with Ashok, and that one goal will be to get to a decision as
to whether he wants to step in as editor (per our discussions on 21 June,
his decision to edit was contingent on whether he was happy with the
direction of the drafts). Thank you!

Noah