Re: ACTION-655: TAG to publish XML/HTML Unification Report

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:01:41 -0500
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 1/18/2012 7:20 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
>> This note is not a W3C<<Recommendation Track>>  document.
> I’m not sure it's needed to say this, or that there was any expectation
> that it was rec trac, was there?

Probably not. More to the point, as I said earlier, there's no need for you
to bother critiquing or refining any of the bits in my draft statement.
Feel free to start from scratch, or to cut and paste as you see fit. Use
what I contributed only if it's helpful, and otherwise don't burn time
explaining why what you're proposing is different. There's little if any of
it that I feel strongly about -- I only wrote it because we needed
something, and I'd forgotten that you were going to do it. Thank you.

Noah