Re: Preparation for April 2012 TAG F2F

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:14:18 -0500
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 2/22/2012 4:33 PM, Jeni Tennison wrote:
> It would be great to have some time at the F2F to go over the Publishing&  Linking technical paper.

Thank you. At the moment, the agenda is most open and this is a top
priority, so there surely will be time. My intuition is that we'll have a
better F2F discussion if we can motivate people to read and discuss in the
coming month. I presume that the version [1] mentioned in your e-mail [2]
is the one we should encourage people to review? Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/publishingAndLinkingOnTheWeb-2012-01-04.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0087.html