Preparation for April 2012 TAG F2F

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:16:46 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Our F2F in Sophia is about 6 weeks away, and we typically want to have all
the major reading materials ready 10 days or so in advance. So, this is a
good time to start thinking about what the highlight topics should be, and
especially to start planning to have any significant new drafts available
in time for review.

As a reminder, our top priority work items from [1] are:

* Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types (Peter, Henry & Yves)

* Publishing and Linking (Jeni, and ??? to replace Dan?)

* URI Documentation Discovery (Jonathan)

* MIME architecture for the Web (Larry - not clear to me this remains as a
top priority project, but it's listed for now)

We should try to make progress on all of these. Is there any news on
Fragids? I'm concerned that hasn't progressed much in months.

Regarding our other projects [2], Robin has already promised a draft on
APIs. Please look at the list and let me know if there are any others on
which we can make progress (I know that some of these, like HTML Data, are
about ready to close). Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/index-2012-02-16.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/index-2012-02-16.html#active