updating page for 'uri documentation discovery' product

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:33:33 -0500
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
I've prepared

as an update to

pushing dates out one month, adding some more 'success criteria', and
organizing the document lists differently.

Not sure what our process is around updating product pages. I hope
it's lightweight but I'll leave this where it is until I find out.

FWIW I updated the product name and dates in products/index.html.