There WILL be a TAG call tomorrow at the usual time

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:45:12 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
After talking with Larry, and also discovering that my morning meetings
wrap up earlier than I had thought, the final decision is that there will
be a TAG teleconference tomorrow, at the usual time.

The agenda will be substantially what Larry has proposed, focusing on the
action items listed in his e-mail of earlier today [1]. I will send the
formal agenda later this evening.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0004.html