TAG call of 2 February 2012 MAY be canceled

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:11:12 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
I'm sorry for the short notice, but wanted to tell you there's a good
chance I will cancel tomorrow's TAG call. There are two reasons for doing so:

* I have a conflict. I might be able to come 45 mins late or so, but we'd
either need an alternate chair, or we'd have to start late for a short call

* The only substantive thing I see to discuss is Mime/Web, but as I've I
think it might be good to take another week to think about that before
discussing anyway. I'm still checking whether Larry agrees. If he has a
strong preference to discuss tomorrow, then I will likely schedule a
shorter session starting 45 minutes late. Otherwise, we'll wait.

If anyone knows of anything else urgent to discuss tomorrow, please speak
up ASAP. I will confirm one way or the other later today. Thank you.

Noah