Could you review the Publishing and Linking draft for us?

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:25:56 -0800
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi Rigo:
Could you review the Publishing and Linking draft?
As I mentioned at TPAC this is in Last call and we would value your comments
before it is published as a REC.
http://www.w3.org/TR/publishing-linking/

As you know, there is no legal opinion here; we are not competent to do that.  It is an attempt
to lay out the technical landscape so that lawyers and law makers can make more
informed decisions.

Many thanks!
--
All the best, Ashok