Could you review the Publishing and Linking draft for us?

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:21:45 -0800
To: lao_tzu@live.com, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hello Thinh:
Several months ago, when we were just starting this work you were kind enough
to come onto a W3C TAG call and talk to us re. the intersection on the Web and Law.
We have produced a draft called Publishing and Linking on the Web:

Would you be able to review this draft for us before it goes for final publication?
There is no legal opinion here; we are not competent to do that.  It is an attempt
to lay out the technical landscape so that lawyers and law makers can make more
informed decisions.

Many thanks!

All the best, Ashok