Could you review the Publishing and Linking draft for us?

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:21:45 -0800
To: lao_tzu@live.com, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Hello Thinh:
Several months ago, when we were just starting this work you were kind enough
to come onto a W3C TAG call and talk to us re. the intersection on the Web and Law.
We have produced a draft called Publishing and Linking on the Web:
http://www.w3.org/TR/publishing-linking/

Would you be able to review this draft for us before it goes for final publication?
There is no legal opinion here; we are not competent to do that.  It is an attempt
to lay out the technical landscape so that lawyers and law makers can make more
informed decisions.

Many thanks!

--
All the best, Ashok