ACTION-746: Jeni to Raise a bug on registerContentHandler and registerProtocolHandler

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:17:37 -0500
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Jeni,

ACTION-746: Jeni to Raise a bug on registerContentHandler and
registerProtocolHandler to ask for specification of how fragids are handled

I'm pretty sure there was useful discussion of ACTION-746 recently, but
it's still marked pending, and tracker didn't pick up any pertinent
minutes. Either I'm mistaken that we discussed it, or the scribe forgot to
reference the action properly in the minutes. I'm assuming there's no need
for discussion tomorrow? Thank you.

Noah