TAG Nominees: what say you?

On 11/12/12 12:24 PM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:
> So my question is, without deep-diving into electoral details: would
> people here be happy if we were to invite candidates in the upcoming
> TAG election to post their priorities and plans here, as well as
> answer questions the community might ask of them?

(I think I already +1'ed Robin's proposal. If anyone is concerned about
nominees' statements being OT/noise for this list, then please recommend
some other Public list.)

> I wouldn't anticipate that it would translate to massive amounts of
> traffic, but I do think that what traffic it would generate would be
> high quality.

Among the subjects I would like to hear from the TAG nominees: why are
you running, what should the TAG's priorities be (short-term 1H-2013 and
longer term), what specific tasks do you commit to addressing.

-TIA, AB