Re: Rescinding the request to the HTML WG to develop a polyglot guide

Thank you, Henri. I expect you noticed that Maciej also replied [1], and I
read his note as being entirely consistent with yours. It's too early to
tell how quickly the TAG can make useful progress, but I will try to
expedite our work on this. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Dec/0000.html