Re: HTML/XML TF Report glosses over Polyglot Markup (Was: Statement why the Polyglot doc should be informative)

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 15:57:03 -0500
To: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
CC: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, public-html WG <public-html@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>

On 12/1/2012 3:50 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
> Probably that line of thought should also be applied to Henri's
> arguments since he only, this laid expressed that he wanted the said
> consequences to be drawn from the report.

I'm sure we'll try and do our best to come to whatever is the best
conclusion for the community, independent of when people's opinions were
expressed. I was only pointing out that there are some challenges in trying
to do in 2 weeks a careful reconsideration of conclusions that were reached
over many months, and with the benefit of substantial review and input at
the time. We'll do our best.

Thank you!

Noah