Re: This week's TAG teleconference

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Ashok Malhotra
<ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote:
> The Linked Data Platform WG is in the midst of a polarizing discussion
> around the
> question: Does Linked Data require RDF or can it be in other formats as
> well?

What possible consequence could an answer to this question have, and
why would the TAG care?

Just skimming the thread it looks as if it is an argument about the
scope of the WG, and what constraints it works under. I would think
that's a charter matter, for the team and the WG to work out.

Jonathan