ACTION-687: Please help me remember what this one is about

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:26:33 -0400
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
At the end of the 3 April 2012 discussion [1] of XML-ER, I was given:

ACTION-687: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Look for opportunities to discuss
putting forward something to the AB about the Process and the failed
reference from REC drafts to expired RFCs as a side-effect of scope creep
etc. - Due: 2012-04-24 - OPEN

At the time this was assigned, the discussion had begun to focus on issues
relating to sniffing, and Robin had just been given

ACTION-686: on - Robin Berjon - try to find who is in charge of the current
browser content sniffing clustermess, and see if there is a way of moving
out of the quagmire - Due: 2012-05-01 - OPEN

ACTION-686 makes sense to me; I confess that ACTION-687 doesn't. I'd be
grateful if someone could remind me what it's trying to ask, and how (if at
all) it relates to the XML-ER and sniffing discussions that we were having?
Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/03-minutes#item04